Baking doesn’t have to be time-consuming or connected with eating lots of sugar! The cookies I want to present to you today are based on two ripe bananas and no sugar whatsoever. Moreover, you can make them in less than 10 minutes!
Deep cocoa flavour will fulfill your sugar cravings for sure! It works for me every time!
If you want gluten-free ones, make sure you get gluten-free oats.
- 2 cups of oats or oat flour
- 0.5 cup of almonds
- 0.5 cup of hazelnuts
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 0.5 cup sparkling water
- Blend oats with almonds and hazelnuts for flour.
- Blend bananas.
- Combine flour, bananas and remaining ingredients in a bowl. Leave it for 5 min.
- Heat up the oven to 170 C.
- On a tray, shape the cookies and put to the oven for 15 minutes.