I’m not vegan but sometimes I make things out of nothing and surprise myself how good something can be. Yes, one morning I got up and it seemed that there was nothing for breakfast.
I gathered what I had and I ended up having amazing pancakes for breakfast. Not only healthy, but also vegan as I had no eggs in the fridge, and gluten-free because I used gluten-free oats to make flour.
Super easy and tasty! They have a sweet flavour so it is up to you what do you want on top. I used my own sugar-free jam I made from plums a week ago. The recipe for the jam is coming soon too!
- 2 cups of oat flour
- 1 ripe banana
- water or oat milk
- 3 tbs of flax seeds
- 3 tbs of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate soda
- olive oil or coconut oil
- jam or fruits
- In a bowl crush the ripe banana with a fork.
- Add oat flour.
- Add grounded flax seeds, chia seeds, shredded coconut, bicarbonate soda and water or oat milk until the mix get nice texture.
- Use few drops of olive oil or coconut oil on a frying pan to fry both sides of your pancakes.
- Once on a plate, put some jam or fruits on top.