Being on a diet is sometimes not that easy, especially when you feel like something sweet. I know something about it, I have been in the FIT6 program for 4 weeks now and I must admit that wanting something sweet to go with my coffee motivates me for new experiments in the kitchen.
This time I had a desire for a chocolate cake, but making sure that I would not use sugar or plain flour. Instead, I used oat flour, two bananas and one avocado … and it came out delicious and healthy!
1.5 cups oat flour
1 cup coconut flour
2 ripe bananas
3 tablespoons of cocoa
half dark chocolate – chopped
1 tablespoon of baking soda
1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
1 cup of water
stevia, when we want the cake to be sweeter
- Blend bananas and the avocado.
- In a bowl, combine the flour and add the blended mix.
- Add baking soda and mix thoroughly.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except strawberries.
- Transfer mix to the mold and bake at 175 degrees C, about 50 min.
- Freeze and blend strawberries. Perfect to go on the top of the cake for serving.