Do you sometimes feel that you are not hungry, but have a craving for something? There is nothing better than having the energy balls in the fridge for moments like that.
Since starting the Fit6 program, I need to be very careful what I eat, which products I use. That is how I created the energy balls, which are gluten-free, sugar-free and for those, who are also on Fit6, they are perfect from Stage 1.
- 2 cups ground oats (oat flour)
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1 cup ground walnuts
- 3/4 grated dark chocolate
- 4 tbs almond butter
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 3/4 flax seeds
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Using almond butter, it will make all ingredients stick. If the mix don’t stick, add extra almond butter.
- Stevia will give a bit of sweetness, however, you can make them without it, or use honey if you are allowed to.
- With your hands, form little balls.
- You can coat them in ground almonds (or cocoa).
- Keep them in the fridge.
Hope you enjoy them! Of course, if you have some ingredients missing, you can replace it with others. It is up to your imagination!